|No Player Found|
Know your Melanie Oudin better....!!!
Reads: 4,038, Comments: 0
|Please provide feedback on our new site design and any other features.|
|Rate our site and your likelihood of sharing it with your friends.|
|1. You are deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions once you enter the Contest.|
|2. The Contest is open to individuals of 18 years and above and to residents of USA, Canada, UK and India only.|
|3. E-gift card worth $15 (US/ Canada), £10 (UK) and Rs 500(India) will be emailed to winners within 5 working days of winner announcement.|
|4. Employees, their relatives and immediate families of TennisEarth.com, BookingPulse.com and CuriumTechnologies.com are not eligible to enter.|
|5. The Contest can be withdrawn / terminated at any point without prior intimation or notice.|
|6. Contest winners will be selected randomly by TennisEarth.com and may be published on the site.|
|7. E-gift card will be e-mailed to winner within 5-7 business days. TennisEarth.com will not be liable if the e-gift card is not accepted by the service provider.|
|8. This is a limited period contest and TennisEarth.com reserves the right to withdraw or change the details anytime and without assigning any reasons whatsoever|
|9. All Details submitted must be accurate. Any incorrect or incomplete information found in the entry will result in disqualification from entering the contest.|
|10. Only those entrants will have a chance to win the contest who answer the question correctly.|
|11. Other terms and conditions reserved.|
It has been a dream run for teenager Melanie Oudin at this year's U.S Open. She has grabbed every one's eye ball with her stupendous run and continues to fancy her chance with dazzling performances.
Oudin emerges as an extension to American hopes after Williams' sisters and a rising star on the WTA Tour.
Tennis Earth brings you some of her personal facts for you
1) Born on 23rd, September 1991 in Marietta, Georgia, United States.
2) Father John Oudin is of French descent and mother Leslie Oudin is American.
3) Has a twin sister Katherine and a younger sister Christina.
4) Former World Junior No 2
5) Idolize Justine Henin as her favourite because "she proved you don't have to be tall to win things."
6) Turned professional in February 2008 and played her first tournament in Miami.
7) Struck the headlines, when she defeated former World No.1 Jelena Jankovic in third round of 2009 Wimbledon Championships.
8) Beaten a Russian in each round so far at U.S Open 2009 till her first QF, Anastasia Pavlychenkova being the first victim followed by hot favourite Elena Dementieva, fashion icon Maria Sharapova next and then Nadia Petrova...
8) Will be the youngest American, after Serena, to reach Grand Slam quarterfinal. Unseeded 17-year will play her first Grand Slam quarter against Caroline Wozniacki as on Wednesday at 2009 U.S Open.
9) Designed the pink and yellow colour for her shoes at U.S Open
10) Oudin flashes “BELIEVE” on her kicks, instead of her name. This idea came from her 15-year-old boyfriend.
|Shoot Your Photo with Webcam||Upload Your Photo|
|Please Choose Your Gender|